A serious looking iron designed to be amazingly forgiving and explosively long, the JPX-800 is the first model to bring Mizuno’s Global JPX technology platform to the United States. The unbelievable distance of the JPX-800 irons is achieved by combining MAX COR Technology, Hot Metal™ Face construction, and an exotic pocket cavity to hit the maximum allowable limits for energy transfer.
Mizuno JPX 800 Irons Features:
- Balanced Performance: Control, forgiveness, distance, feedback and playing profile.
- Hot Metal: New thinner, uniform face for highest Mizuno energy transfer
- Exotic Pocket Cavity: Largest MOI / forgiveness numbers recorded in Mizuno irons
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Sound engineered for satisfying impact.
- Reverse Set Flow: Long irons larger than short irons to balance forgiveness and precision.
- Triple Cut Sole: Reduces effective sole width for shot making versatility.
- Modified U-Grooves: Ideal spin rates within 2010 Condition of Competition rule.